Getting your API credentials from PayPla for use with Express Checkout and other PayPal payment methods.
1. Log into your PayPal Business account and navigate to the profile section
2. Once the profile overview loads click on the “API Access” Link Under the “Account Information” header
3. Click the “Request API signature” radio button, then make sure to agree and submit the request by clicking the appropriate button.
4. If you have already requested an API signature click on “View or Remove Credentials” under the “Setting up PayPal API Credentials and Permissions” heading.
5. Once the request is processed there will be an API Signature listed in the credentials section.
You will need the API Username, Password and Signature from here in order to get Express Checkout set up in ZenCart and other shopping carts. Therefore, PLEASE write this information down exactly as it is listed. You may also want to copy the value for the Signature Hash and paste it in a separate file for latter use.