1. Open Microsoft Outlook 2016 and navigate to File...
2. Next, select Add Account...
3. Enter your e-mail address and expand Advanced options
. Then, check the box for Let me setup my account manually
4. Choose the POP or IMAP
option and then click Next
5. Provide the following:
- Your incoming mail server: This will be mail.YourDomain.com, where "YourDomain.com" is your domain name. If that does not work, then you may need to use your assigned mail server, which will have the format of mailXX.newtekwebhosting.com. For details see the Mail Servers section of this article.
- Incoming encryption method: Set to SSL.
- Your incoming port number: For IMAP with SSL use port 993. For POP with SSL use port 995. For IMAP without SSL use port 143. For POP without SSL use port 110.
- Your outgoing mail server (SMTP): This will be the same as your incoming mail server.
- Outgoing encryption method: Set to SSL.
- Your outgoing port number: For SMTP with SSL use port 465. For SMTP without SSL use port 587.
If you want to use alternate settings for incoming and outgoing, then see the Port Settings
section of this article
6. Enter the password for your e-mail address.
7. If you used an SSL connection with mail.YourDomain.com, then you may get this certificate warning. Click View Certificate.
Make sure the Issued to section has *.newtekwebhosting.com
If it does, then click Ok to close the certificate window. Then, click Yes to continue using the server.
8. Account setup should now be complete