How to Update/Change Your Admin Contact Information and Billing Email Address
Update Admin Information
It is important that any changes to your address, phone number, and especially your Admin Email Address, be updated on your account so you can continue to receive important notices about your account.
1. Log into the WebControlCenter at https://webcc.newtekwebhosting.com/customer.aspx. For login help, please see our article on this subject.
2. From the Customer menu option, go to Customer Information.
3. On the Customer Information page, you will be able to update all of your contact information. Please be sure to always keep your email address(es) up-to-date so that we are able to contact you regarding any issues related to your website, server, or account. Click "Save" once you've updated your information.
Change Billing Contact Information
PLEASE NOTE: It is important to note that your admin information (which is where we send account related notifications, like scheduled server maintenance) and your billing email addresses (where we send your invoices/receipts) are located in different areas in the WebControlCenter. If you need to update your admin email address(es), please see KB 863 on how to do this.
Log into the WebControlCenter at https://webcc.newtekwebhosting.com/customer.aspx using your Customer ID and password.For login help, please see KB 1088.
Choose one of the following processes to complete:
Billing Information Steps
- Change your Contact Details on an existing Payment Method.
- Update your Billing Contact Email Address.
- Send your new billing email address a copy of an old receipt.
Once logged in navigate to Customer > Billing > Billing Admin. Here you will see all of the domains associated with your Customer ID.
Click on the link for the payment method that you want to update.
Next, click edit to change the billing admin information.
Enter your changes to your billing contact information, then click Save.
PLEASE NOTE: You cannot change your credit card number with this method. You will need to add a completely new credit card payment method.
Billing Email Address
Next you will need to update the email addresses that we send billing notices to.
Navigate back to Customer > Billing > Billing Admin.
On the Billing Admin page, click Edit at the far right of the screen under the Email Contacts column for your domain.
Next, you will see an option to add a new email address.
Enter your new billing email address, and then click Save.
If you would like to view or send your new billing email address a copy of an old receipt, access Customer >Billing > Payment History.
Specify if you would like to search all receipts under your domain or if you would like to search by a specific credit card/payment method. You can also narrow down your search if you set a specific start and end date. Once you're ready, click Search.
Lastly, click on the Receipt link for the payment receipt you need sent and then click Send.