How to Sign Up for a Newtek Account
Welcome. Thank you for your interest in joining the Newtek Partners Program!
The following will provide step-by-step instructions on how you can activate Newtek Partner Panel. It is the first of the following four tutorials:
1. How to Sign-Up for a Newtek Account.
2. How to Sign in to the "Partners" Area of Your Newtek Account.
3. How to activate your Newtek Partners Program Campaign
4. How to Begin Using the Program
Customer Note: Should you have any difficulty following any of the steps, you are welcome to call us at 1-877-323-4678 and request sign-up assistance with the Partners Program.
1. Go to http://webservices.thesba.com
2. Click “Login” in the screen’s upper right hand corner (next to the image of a lock)
3. A box will appear that says “Login To Your Newtek Account.” Two choices
will be provided just below. Click Login to Newtek Web Hosting.”
4. You will be directed to the Webservices Manager “Login” area. Proceed
to the upper right hand corner and click on “Register.”
5. This will take you to our registration page. Take a moment to accurately complete all of the information fields.
Note: If you are outside the U.S., select a field other than “What are the last 5 of your Social Security number?” located at the bottom.
(Do not forget to indicate that you have read and agree to our Terms of Service.)
6. Once all fields have been satisfied, you may click the “Register” button.
7. Great Job! Your enrollment is now complete (indicated by arriving at the following page):
8. You are now ready to move onto Partners Program Step 2: How to Access the "Partners" Area of Your Newtek Account.