1. Log in to your email account through the webmail interface, located at http://mail.domain.com (replace "domain.com" with your domain name). You will need to log in with your full email address and password. If you do not know your email password, please contact your account administrator.
2. Once logged into SmarterMail, click "Settings."
3. Expand the "My Settings" node (if not already expanded).
4. Under "My Settings," click "Auto-Responder."
5. On the "Options" tab on the Auto-Responder pane, click the check box for "Enable auto-responder" to remove the check mark.
Then be sure to click "Save."