1. Once logged into your server, open IIS Manager. You can do this by clicking your Windows Start button and entering "inetmgr" into the search box. Then press enter.
2. On the "Connections" pane, right-click the "Sites" node, then click "Add Web Site."
3. In the "Add Web Site" dialog box, enter a friendly name for your site in the Web Site name box.
4. Click "Select..." next to the Application pool field if you would like to select a different application pool. A "Select Application Pool" pop-up box will appear where you can select a different, existing application pool.
5. In the "Physical path" field, enter the physical path of the site's folder, or click the browse button [...] to navigate the file system to find the folder.
6. Select the protocol for the site from the "Type" drop down.
7. The default value in the IP address box is "All Unassigned." If you must specify a static IP address for the site, type the IP address in the IP address field.
8. Leave the port number as 80.
9. Optionally, type a host header name for the site in the Host Header field.
10. If you do not need to make any changes to the site, and would like for the site to be available immediately, select the "Start Web site immediately" box.
11. Click OK to finish.
Further information can be found at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc772350(WS.10).aspx