1. Log into Newtek Cart Administrative Area with your username and password (this is typically located at http://YourDomainName.com/login.php).
2. Once logged in, go to Cart Settings > Global Settings.
3. Click on "Search Engine Settings."
4. From the drop down menu, choose "Yes" for "Generate flat html URLs for catalog pages?"
5. Click the "Save" button at the bottom of the page.
6. If your installation of Newtek Cart is located in the root of your website (i.e. the cart is
your website and not a located in a sub directory), you will need to make a minor code change in one of the Newtek Cart files in order for Flat HTML URLS to work on your catalog pages. See our Knowledge Base article on how to do this