Setup A Custom Port Range
If you need to configure passive mode ports in FileZilla, do the following:
1. Open the FileZilla Server Interface.
2. Click on Edit, and then Settings.
3. Under General settings, choose Passive mode settings.
4. Click the check box for "Use custom port range."
5. Enter 4000 into the first box and 4010 in the second box. You can define
your own ports, but you will want to ensure that they are not in use by another
6. If you want to allow FTP access to certain IP addresses, then under the External Server IP Address for passive mode transfers, enter an IP address under "Use the Following IP".
7. Click OK.