The payment method you have added will only affect the domain you selected during the process. It will not affect any other domains associated with your Customer ID. If you would like to make this the new payment method on all your domains under this account, follow the next few steps.
9. In the Payment Method Administration page, select the Make Current For Multiple Domains link associated with the payment method you wish to use.
10. Select the domains that you wish to make the payment method Current on and click Save.
11. Click Yes to confirm your payment method changes.
12. To Charge an Outstanding Balance on any of the domains you have selected to Make the payment method current on, click "Back" or Navigate to the Customer > Billing > Billing Admin Page.
13. Under Action column, Click "Charge".
Steps to Deleting a Payment Method
1. Navigate to Customer > Billing > Billing Admin. Here you will see all of the domains associated with your Customer ID.
2. Verify whether the Payment Method you are removing is being used on any of the other accounts.
Note: Although Deleted Accounts aren't processed during Automated Billing, they require a Payment Method. If the Payment Method you are looking to remove is currently tied to a Deleted account. The Deleted accounts Payment Method will have to be changed.
3. One at a time, click on the link associated with the Payment Method you wish to delete. To access the Payment Method Administration.
4. Locate the New Payment Method to use for the account and click the Make Current link next to it.
5. Click Back to return to the Billing Admin screen and repeat the process until there are no accounts associated with the Payment Method we are removing.
6. Once verified no accounts are associated with the Payment Method we are removing. Click any of the Payment Method links to return to the Payment Method Administration.
7. In the Payment Method Administration screen click the Delete link for the Payment Method to Remove.