To restore a .SQL file to your database, is pretty simple. Just follow
1) Log into the MySQL server via MySQL Administrator.
2) Then click on restore on the left hand side.
3) And then click on Open Backup File.
4) Then find the database on your computer and select it and click
5) Click the radio button that says "Another Schema"
6) Then select the database from the drop down list
7) Then click the check box that says "Create database(s) if they don't
8) Then click on "Start Restore"
9) Then it will let you know if there are any errors or if it was
completed with a popup box.