Two ways to learn! Watch the video or scroll down for the full article.
1. Log into your account* at http://www.webcontrolcenter.com/customer.aspx
*If you do not have your login credentials for the WebControlCenter, please see our knowledge base article on login help.
2. From the Menu option, go to Database > MySQL > MySQL Admin.
3. On the MySQL Admin page, Click the Add button.
4. Enter in a unique database name, a user name, and password. Then Click Save.
5. Your SQL database has been created. You may want to take note of your MySQL Server location (i.e. mysqlxx.webcontrolcenter.com), which you will need when setting up or installing applications like WordPress, Joomla!, etc.